02tom

Early NK Windshield Gaskets

6 posts in this topic Last Reply

What are the part numbers for the front and rear windshield gaskets for a NK sedan with a 04/67 manufacture date?  Or any alternatives?

Is there any way to use the later gaskets for 68-72?

Yes you can use the late windshield seals with the late locking strip! If you want to retain the solid aluminum locking strip you need the early seal which is NLA 

Thanks for the info - as nice as it looks, I'd really like to keep the solid aluminum locking strip, but it does not look like it will be possible with the condition of my rubber seals.

With the late model windshields, I'm seeing a part number of 51311801530 for the rubber (?) locking strip but it appears to be NLA.  I guess I will need 2; the length is 3650mm for each.

Any one have any leads or other solutions? 

The later model rubber seals I have new if you like. The locking strip is the same a 02 i think, that's a universal strip.

The lock strip part number does not cross reference to the '02 - could be the length is different but the width is the same?  I read somewhere it is 11mm wide.

I think I've got both gaskets secured, but will definitely keep you in mind as I've already had a couple of false starts

The later model rubber seals I have new if you like. The locking strip is the same a 02 i think, that's a universal strip.
Mich02, I sent you a direct message.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk