joebarthlow

No BMWCCCA PNW tour in 2019

9 posts / 591 viewsLast Reply

(edited)

So, It's October, 2018. Anyone interested in helping organize a classic BMW (2002/NK focus) event for 2019, hit me up. I'm thinking Willamette Valley (outside of Portland) with a meet-up and tour. I'd be interested in SW Washington if there is enough interested from the Seattle/BC area.

I have ideas and experience, but I'd like to hear from others.

PM here or hit my email [email protected] 

Edited by joebarthlow
  • Like 1

Joe,

Happy to help in anyway possible to get a few guys together north of the 49th to come down.  Let me know

Thanks for doing this......Mike  (mikejoyATshawDOTca)

• Like 1

It's been a lot of years since we did a joint venture (6+)! I'd be down for something. We met and drove Mt. St. Helens last time. Was a blast! I remember getting a heck of a sun burn and being some 3 hours late for work that day! Somewhere around here I've got some pictures of that drive....

• Like 1

The trip to St Helens was a lot of fun.  I would be up for another tour, my summer race schedule can be a bit tricky to work around but if I'm around I'm in. 

(edited)
20 hours ago, Johnny Riviera said:

This one too.

http://nwclassicmotorcarrally.org

Have done it the past few years in one of our 02's usually a couple others there too. More would be better!

I registered for it.

I'm helping Vintage Underground in Eugene organize the inaugural Emerald Valley Gran Turismo set for Eugene in July. It's a 500 mile, 2 day rally for european classics, similar to the NW Classic Motor Car Rally. It's a tour instead of TSD. We're launching our site next week.

As for a 2002 specific run, I am waiting for BMW CAA Oregon to release their event schedule for 2019.

Edited by joebarthlow

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.