• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

getting back on track...

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

they moved her again for the second time this week. she now shares a room in the trauma ICU with another girl with another 13month old who was in another T-boned-by-an-SUV car wreck... her name is Amber. So we can all start praying for her, too. Same m-fing boat as Jenna. Somethings going on with that. Also Jenna has had this little red spot on the tip of her nose ever since she had chicken pox as a kid. that little red spot is GONE now... i dont know what that means exactly. shes beginning to bounce back from the surgeries and all the moving around. she is also essentially breathing on her own now, which is very very good news. shes still being monitored on the ventillator but its set to "coast" and jenna is doing all the breathing. once shes off that contraption, they'll put her in a normal room and we wont have to deal with the new visiting hours (which suck). the trauma intensive care unit where she is now has NO waiting room and you only get 1/2 hour at a time, and only two can visit at a time. the neurological intensive care unit had two hour-long visiting hour sessions and you could have four people at a time. i know, justified bitch. lets see, shes seeming to follow people around with her eyes, and she may or may not have recognized her dad this afternoon. her face is moving more (just a little), and she squirms around here and there. I was telling her "Kick it down, jenna, kick the darkness down man!" to see if shed translate that into her trying to move her legs. so she started moving her legs. a little. but you cant tell if she was trying to kick her way out of the coma (yes shed slipped back into a coma after the two surgeries) or was just squirming around like she does. anyways, im going back in the morning. more news when it happens :)

-RJC

Guest Anonymous

Knocked that red spot right off. Keep keeping us posted, we're all here helping however we can.

Guest Anonymous

your loved needs is the love of family. Keep it up Rob. Jenna is

fighting and she's going to come out swinging. Visualize her perfect

and feel that feeling along with the images. Good vibes and thoughts

all the time from SoCal.

Guest Anonymous

My daughters first communion was yesterday and I said a Special prayer for Jenna. She's in our prayers every night. Stay strong. She'll be OK.