• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ireland Engineering on vacation?

Robocopywriter

Apologies to you and everyone for the inconvenience.

We are EXTREMELY short handed. Had a person leave us and Jeff is on vacation for a while. No one here to answer phones on some days. We are focusing on getting orders out the door, and myself (Andrew) trying to interview and hire people in between solving issues and running the place.

Email will be the best form of contact for a short while, until we can get the new recruits hired and up to speed.

Sincerely,

The 3-1/2 of us at Team IE

Edited by Ireland Engineering
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

'67 1600 B Sedan Race Car #5

'72 2002 B Sedan Lite Race Car #13

'83 E30 323i Bauer M30B35 Swapped

44 minutes ago, redline8 said:

I placed an order on 9/11 for an aluminum radiator, electric fan, silicone hoses and a stainless steel exhaust system. My credit car was charged for $1100 on 9/24.  Have not heard a word since.

1. Did you read our last post? Email is best form of contact currently.

2. Looks like someone forgot to upload tracking, probably because we have people taking care of this that have no experience doing so. Anyways, looks like it was delivered and signed for on 9/28. Tracking was sent to email you provided.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ireland Engineering said:

1. Did you read our last post? Email is best form of contact currently.

2. Looks like someone forgot to upload tracking, probably because we have people taking care of this that have no experience doing so. Anyways, looks like it was delivered and signed for on 9/28. Tracking was sent to email you provided.

You guys are the best.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, rstclark said:

Oh Please Stop

In this current  economy  you can't find anybody left who knows anything AND  wants to work

Be thankful Jeff and IE are there to support us

Chill Out   We'll survive

Indeed. Bear with our newbies, they may not know too much!!! Very, very difficult to find someone with a background or an enthusiasm for this marque, I think most of them have already found their niche in the industry.

Somethings happening though and we're not sure what. Like 5 or 6 of our major domestic vendors/machinists/etc. are super back-ordered and cannot keep us stocked, us included. We can't seem to find enough time/labor to get ahead of the demand of the stuff we make in house. Some of our vendors even refuse to take on new business because they have too much already, I guess that's a good problem to have??? Feels almost like the market is growing which is weird because they don't make new 2002's, E30's etc.! It's not a busy season thing either, just slowly and steadily for the last few years been getting more and more busy.

Wonder if in this age of social media, popularity of BAT or celebrity owners, etc. has everyone more willing to throw money at these cars because there is more value in them now. All I can say is that it's gettin' crazy up in here.

Thanks for checking in and letting us know what's going on!  Next time I need to order something I'll try to get it in early so I won't be in much of a rush.  I may also try to save you a little time by placing my orders via your website, but the flipside of that is I always do like chat briefly with you guys to make sure I'm getting the right thing/everything I need; been more than once that you've helped steer me in a 'better' direction!

10 hours ago, Ireland Engineering said:

Indeed. Bear with our newbies, they may not know too much!!! Very, very difficult to find someone with a background or an enthusiasm for this marque, I think most of them have already found their niche in the industry.

Don't lay it on TOO thick, though, now-

some of us have been around a while,

and have our own opinions,
based on past performance.

t

• Haha 2

"I learn best through painful, expensive experience, so I feel like I've gotten my money's worth." MattL