hankeester

BMW Bob Marley & the Wailers t-shirts

8 posts / 532 viewsLast Reply

Price: $25

Description:

I recently had a short production run of these t-shirts made up and have a few left over so I thought to post them here. I've had the majority of the sales come from this forum under general discussion. I have them at my web development

website under the "Store" page if anyone is interested, you will also see the same design in stickers. I have XXL, XL, L & M but only a few of everything. Stock quantities are listed once you select the size you want.

bmw-bob-marley-on-white-t-shirt-for-web-1.png

I made my $35 payment for a T-shirt delivered several weeks ago, and I have not heard a thing.  I sent a follow-up message to hankeester several days ago, and again I have heard nothing.  Does anyone know anything more about these BMW T-shirts?

On 11/8/2018 at 11:51 PM, Coastalcrush408 said:

I ordered a T-shirt and sticker and it showed up quickly. Ordered another T-shirt and a couple more stickers and haven’t heard anything 

Hey, sorry about that. I went out of town and meant to have my staff get that in the mail but spaced it. It is going in the mail tomorrow. I will throw in a couple extra stickers

for the inconvenience. 

Chad

• Thanks 1

yo Chad, did you see the thread in discussions on the cars that the Dead owned, well there is some cool art work in there and I think you should make up some T Shirts and stickers with the dead stuff on it, it would go great with the Bob Marley stuff, ?????? What do you think

On 2/25/2019 at 9:35 PM, Rich said:

yo Chad, did you see the thread in discussions on the cars that the Dead owned, well there is some cool art work in there and I think you should make up some T Shirts and stickers with the dead stuff on it, it would go great with the Bob Marley stuff, ?????? What do you think

I still have quite a few of the BMW/Marley shirts left over. I probably won't make anymore until I have a better sales outlet to push them.