• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

As Nice and Original as They Come but......

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

that's a mighty high price. However, what a sweet story. The guy's owned it for 32 years, picked it up in Munich, drove it around Europe. Original paint....still shines!!! Dang......

A true enthusiast and I hope the cars goes to another true enthusiast. However, 150K+ on that engine and that price....no siree.....maybe 8K, maybe....

http://www.craigslist.org/eby/car/30582472.html

Have a look-see. Not mine, nor am I affiliated.

Jerry Curry

Salem, OR

Guest Anonymous

Riviera '72 with hubcaps. Mine's a tii though and figured it would worth about what he's asking. I agree, its a little high. He should Ebay it if he wants that kind of money. The original '74 tii got over $15k.

Guest Anonymous

...but I haven't seen *any* original paint 02's that shine like that one. So, I was amazed by it.

Jerry

Guest Anonymous

from my trips up there. Heck, even the junkyards around Portland look more like used-car lots. I was always surprised up the in the Porland/Salem area how many mint original-condition old cars were around on Sundays. Not '02s so much, but old-cars in general. With careful polishing you can bring back original paint to a very nice shine.