• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

caution some SUV content : picture post

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

thats where I've seen your car in the morning on my way into work. nice car, I also like the flares.

Guest Anonymous

I don't think this whole SUV thing is retroactive. Those old Toyotas are awesome and they predated this whole soccer-mom fad.

In my opinion, old Land Cruisers, Suburbans, Broncos, and Land Rovers etc, don't count as SUVs. They are whatever they were called before this whole thing started; off-roaders, trucks, whatever.

Guest Anonymous

One of my favorite vehicles was my 91 Isuzu Trooper. It was the last of big boxes for Isuzu. It had a little 2.6 4 cylinder, it was slow, it was noisy, it was very minimalist, it was anything but "sporty", it was sooooo cool.

Guest Anonymous

There is nothing "Sport" about them, I agree.

1972 Series IIa 109" LHD Saffari-Top Land Rover.

Direct PTO front and rear.

Could sit 12 people comfortably.

Made being the designated driver a blast in college.

4050615122882.jpg

Guest Anonymous

...I love Landcruisers. Especially old ones as well as the others mentioned in this thread. Purpose built vehicles-not station wagons on stilts.

Guest Anonymous

rubicon3.jpg

URL: http://www.seamsperfect.ca

I was there in 97 with the early Bronco club. I was a passenger, and it was my first experience with off-roading of any kind. Certainly a once in a lifetime trip.

Al - That's me on the right.

Guest Anonymous

I REALLY love those mid LandCruisers. I have a 94 4Runner. Love it to death, LONG LIVE 'YOTA!

Lyle