• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 2002 Aardvarc 5spd swap and LSD

roc02

Price: $7000

Description:

For sale is a sunroof 1969 2002 roundie. A local shop completed the 5spd conversion on the car using the aardvarc racing kit around 5 years ago and its been parked in a garage ever since. i have the original ebay listing from 2004 that describes it as a 135k mile car with a rebuilt E12 head and a weber 32/36 - when its been moved the few times in the many years ive had it it can always be coaxed back to life. i dont know much about this history of the car. it comes with the rear louvres and a roof rack with wooden slats. also a (partial) carpet kit for the car and i believe 1 or 2 interior sets. there is also a rebuilt m10 with a intake manifold from an e21 car. it has the 02again megasquirt trigger wheel as well as a ms2 ecu and wiring harness. there are also the alpina replica headers from ireland engineering that have been cerakoted. i believe the car was originally chamonix but it has been blue the entire time ive owned it. im not looking to part this out as its much easier for me to have one person come and take it all. 

after seeing the car again this weekend. i have the stock transmission/diff as well as well as some 5 speeds that werent perfect for the swap. those are all included. it also has the ireland engineering stainless steel exhaust system. there is also a nardi wheel installed in it. it comes with a blue interior with an extra bench rear i believe as well. the headliner is white and i believe there is an replacement black cloth one to match the replacement carpet set. there also is an lightweight ireland engineering aluminum flywheel included still new in box which was for the fuel injected engine swap. im happy to answer any questions.

2018-09-13 17.13.25.jpg

tumblr_ntfz1nyxqM1qzr3gjo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o0pacuR6qt1qzr3gjo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o1abx7SnbS1qzr3gjo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n82d1kdyun1qzr3gjo1_1280.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

unspecified.jpg

tumblr_o45gesEJQW1qzr3gjo1_1280.jpg

engine.jpg

left rear strut.jpg

right rear strut.jpg

exhaust.jpg

floor a pedal box.jpg

rust1.jpg

rust2.jpg

sunroof.jpg

undercar.jpg

undercar2.jpg

Edited by roc02
price lowered.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2018 at 6:44 PM, rover1 said:

thats a killer deal!

Thanks. I'd love for it to go somewhere the car can get finished.

On 10/8/2018 at 3:39 PM, rrost said:

He doesn’t respond

Hey - sorry i PM'd you back, just been a little hectic. added some more photos taken the past weekend

Edited by roc02
  • Like 1

added more pictures. rear strut tops have no rust. floor pictures of it being solid and some pictures of the rust near the bottom of the wheel wells. i also remembered i have beltline trip for this as well as some front splitters i may have forgotten about. i just want the car to be represented honestly and go to someone who can finish it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...