Sign in to follow this  
yezzir

Wheel Bearings Question

6 posts in this topic Last Reply

Hi all,

I was looking for wheel bearings for the rear of the 02 and noticed a significant price difference between the ones in the Ireland Engineering set and the one in this ebay (less than $12 a piece) listing: https://www.ebay.com/itm/For-BMW-E10-E21-1602-2002-2002tii-320i-Rear-Wheel-Bearing-Koyo-91053-634-008/362013410913?fits=Model%3A2002|Make%3ABMW&hash=item5449ae4661:g:yVUAAOSwRLZUKWL3

The ones that IE provides are Koyo as well, and the listing says it fits; however, I did notice that the part number is different than what I've seen in some article photos. Anyone have experience with this they can share?

the ebay thing looks like just the bearing, no seal or pin.

i tend to buy from 02 specific suppliers.  they know the cars.  there aren't that many businesses that do...and we need to keep them around.  for a few bucks more i gladly pay for the expertise and personal service of our 02 community sponsors.   the value of being a repeat customer and being able to pick up the phone and talk to someone who has a clue is priceless.  

• Like 3

Thanks all for the responses! I just need two bearings because I'm an idiot and probably ruined them during install. Just want the most inexpensive replacements!