BKGolde02

WTB 2002 Headrests

3 posts in this topic Last Reply

Hi,

im looking for two (2) headrests for sale in good condition. Looking for them to be in saddle or brown color or maybe I could make black work.

please let me know if you would be willing to sell. I will have them reupholstered anyway, but I need to the rubber/plastic side parts to be in good shape please.

thank you,

Matt

Headrests are not universally interchangeable. There are at least three different support post configurations:

January 1, 1969 to mid-1973 model year (perhaps January 1, 1973) - widespread supports, 10mm diameter supports

mid-1973 model year to end of 1974 model year - widespread supports, 12mm diameter supports

1975 and 1976 model years - narrow-spaced supports

(Or do the supports go from 12mm to 14mm in mid-1973? I get confused with those diameters! 😙 Measure the holes in your seats.)

Regards,

Steve

Edited by Conserv

On 9/30/2018 at 8:04 PM, BKGolde02 said:

Hi,

im looking for two (2) headrests for sale in good condition. Looking for them to be in saddle or brown color or maybe I could make black work.

please let me know if you would be willing to sell. I will have them reupholstered anyway, but I need to the rubber/plastic side parts to be in good shape please.

thank you,

Matt

Hi Matt, yes we have head rests avail, they are black and in in really good shape.They are out of a 1973 2002,Stock seats.  (The parts are not owned by me , I'm just doing the computer 1/2 for my friend Dean.) He's Asking $50 plus shipping. I have attached a  pic here for you. My direct email is red47@tds.net. or here also. 

fullsizeoutput_909.jpeg