lajolla1963

Sold 15x7 KONIG REWIND WHEELS WITH 195-50-15 HANKOOK TIRES - NEW!

8 posts in this topic Last Reply

Price: $590

Description:

NEW - $590 plus actual shipping

15x7 KONIG REWIND WHEELS WITH 195-50-15 HANKOOK TIRES - NEW! 

These are mounted and balanced and ready to be installed. Brand new, still in shipping material except for one I removed for pictures. Hankook Ventus V2 195-50-15 tires. I may place two wheels in a single box to save shipping cost, otherwise they will be shipping in the very good packaging that was used by Discount Tire.

RW7510020S    15X7    4X100    ET20    SILVER_MACHINE_LIP    73.1    1-Piece    13.4

IMG_9721.JPG

IMG_9714.JPG

IMG_9718.JPG

IMG_9719.JPG

• Like 1

I don’t know if they will fit over the big brake kit; I would imagine a 15” wheel would fit better than a 13 or 14. I got these specifically for my 1969 2002 and they had the perfect stance when I test fit.
You may want to ask IR about the figment over big brakes; these wheels are similar to Rota RB which are very common fitment on 02 so they may know.
Thanks
Charles
858-208-8449

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree the 15” wheel should have more clearance. So this is what I’d like to do, come on down this week when it’s convenient for you. Test fit that one wheel you have out. I’m pretty sure they’ll work just fine. Pay cash put the other 3 on and drive home happy.

Great, not too far away! My name is Charles. Here is address and phone number. Can we move to text? Be easier for me. I am actually selling my Porsche on Tuesday and the guy is flying in at 11:30am. So if we can do before or after 12:30 on Tuesday it would be great.

2566 Caminito La Paz
La Jolla CA 92037
858-208-8449

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk