• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody near Sunnyvale, CA .................

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I need someone to look at a car for me. There could be beer and gas money in it for ya.

Phil

1970 2002

1991 E30M3

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

i could try to get down there, but you would probably be best off with a Turbo OWNER test driving the car, not to mention, having this car pre- purchased at a mechanic's shop- in th air, compression check, thorough look over/investigation. I will see a couple Turbo owner friends of mine on May 15th in Palo Alto( i hope), as well as some other Turbo owners. I could discuss your situation with the Turbo gang and see what they can suggest/do to assist you. That is probably the most prudent thing to do, considering the idiosycracies of the Turbo and the ability of a Turbo owner to spot/feel/hear them immediately. I can cover the non -Turbo aspects of the car- i would certainly like to help if possible. email; me off board to dicuss more details if you want.///

Guest Anonymous

for the annual swap meet, this is about 15 minutes from

Sunnyvale, if it can wait, I could check it out on the way back

to Hollister. Or you can get a one way SWA ticket for that

day and make a weekend out of it, if you end up buying it,

then you can take it to the show yourself, if not at least you

saw a bunch of 02's and met some crazy 02 nuts. Just a

thought....

Guest Anonymous

I would suggest myself cause im next to sunnyvale but it would be weird for some 18 yr old kid looking at a turbo. I think flying out for the weekend would be great if you can do it