• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is this a PCV valve?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

PCV.jpg

Is this a PCV valve or just an elbow? If it is a PCV valve is it a stock one or one made to fit a weber carb? The inside of my air cleaner was filled with all kinds of nasty oil. Thanks

Guest Anonymous

Yes, that's what the breather hose off the valve cover hooks to. I thought it sucked, so I put a little K&N filter gizmo right on the valve cover. As long as I keep it clean, works great!!!

BTW Got the little woman set up for May 8th?

------------

BigDog

'76 2002

Guest Anonymous

Thats exactly what I had in mind. no sense putting a bunch of oil down my carb. What do you mean do I have it ready by May 8th? Is there something Im not aware of? Most likely.

Guest Anonymous

I saw Wazzzu as your user name, not a Coug???

Surely all Cougs celebrate may 8th.

--------------

BigDog

Coug In Law

Guest Anonymous

I am a Coug indeed, and I am celebrating the end of the semester by driving home to get my tools to work on the car! Ill celebrate in the Coug way after Ive made it home, theres more stock there than at my house here since Im broke.

Guest Anonymous

Since you're still there, just find a nice looking girl and ask if she'd be interested in the 8th of May, you'll thank me for it later! That is if she doesn't slap you, in that case head for the nearest sorority, you'll find a couple there, damned I miss the ol' college days!!!!

BTW, where's "home"

--------

BigDog

'76 2002

Guest Anonymous

Jerry down in Salem, OR here. That agave 02

of mine isn't sellable right now. Really

needs attention first. Good luck in your 02 search.

Jerry