Fritz1602

OEM First Aid Pillow $150

22 posts in this topic Last Reply

(edited)
Price: $150

Description:

Hi Folks!

I searched long and hard for this OEM first aid pillow and now it's time to let go. Trying to fund my other projects. I guess they came as an option or standard on early E10's. Has a small hole on the backside and some tape residue which I didn't want to mess with but I'm sure it will come off. The dark areas on the cross are also some kind of dried up grease or something. I'm sure it will come off with some gentle cleaning. The zipper and pull tab are in perfect shape and so is the original foam. Sorry, the contents are gone. I guess it was use by the previous owner for a bad wipe out on the Autobahn. Who knows. LOL!! Just kidding. Price includes shipping with tracking and PayPal fees if we can avoid them. Thanks for looking!!

IMG_2835.JPG

IMG_2836.JPG

IMG_2837.JPG

IMG_2842.JPG

IMG_2843.JPG

IMG_2844.JPG

Edited by Fritz1602
Price Reduction

(edited)

First aid kits were required by law in many European countries, hence the existence of these OEM “pillows”. The only U.S.-imported cars that received them were cars originally delivered in Europe (through, for instance, the European Delivery program).

GLWS,

Steve

Edited by Conserv

4 hours ago, Conserv said:

First aid kits were required by law in many European countries, hence the existence of these OEM “pillows”. The only U.S.-imported cars that received them were cars originally delivered in Europe (through, for instance, the European Delivery program).

GLWS,

Steve

Thanks Steve!

I never knew that. So this makes it even more rare to find one here in the States. 

Thanks again,

Demetri