Sign in to follow this  
kbmb02

Sold SOLD: Tii struts with adjustable coilover kit.

4 posts / 495 viewsLast Reply

Price: $1200

Description:

SOLD: A pair of shortened Tii struts with adjustable coil-over kit, plus extra parts.

Bought these in a parts buyout, they’re in good condition. These are the larger Tii spindles. Spring perch and coil-over kit for 2.5” diameter springs. It appears they were set-up to be used with Bilstein Rabbit inserts, as the spacers are still in the bottom of the tubes (I fit an old insert inside to confirm). To complete this set-up and install, you would need Bilstein dampers/shocks, an upper camber plate kit, such as sold by Ireland http://www.iemotorsport.com/bmw/item/02acp.html or Ground Control, etc. You might choose springs for your application. (*part shown in photo is only 1/2 of a camber plate, I do not have the other half).

You pay shipping cost and PayPal fees, or pick up for cash in Long Beach, CA.

tii-strut-coilovers-1.thumb.jpg.024e90b6841b79a3cd2e7d3ebee667d4.jpg

tii-strut-coilovers-5.jpg

Edited by kbmb02

43 minutes ago, irdave said:

Are those side pieces welded on the reinforcement pieces Andrew was talking about?

Yes, I believe so. I've seen them on units from Ground Control.

Re: spring length - they are, indeed. I don't know how these were set up. Yet the adjustment collars are quite long, so shorter springs would work depending on damper and application. -KB