• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

the daily jenna ... plateausville...

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

she got her trache tube yesterday, and is still a little out of it (to say the least). she wasnt blinking for me this morning, but shes still groggy from her anesthesia and a dose of benadryl. they keep telling us shes going to go back and forth for a while. the one thing she was doing was pulling hard against her restraints. (still fighting) at least now she doesnt have all the tubes going in and out of her mouth and nose. theyve got her feeding tube going directly into her small intestine, and her ventillator goes right into her throat. she could be feeling the effects of the various drugs shes on for the next two weeks. seems like shes stepped back a couple of steps but thats to be expected too. she'll get there. :)

-RJC

Guest Anonymous

made either consciously or not, to make the progress she has made so far.

I think she is just gathering up her strength for the next big leap.

And you, Rob, need to keep being the positive motivation you have been for her so far!

Guest Anonymous

Every day we follow what's going on and keep our thoughts and prayers with you...

Hey 4 steps forward and one back, she'll get there, that's good progress, I never beleived in Zeno's paradox anyways!!!!! We all have faith that she'll be back to you soon.

------

BigDog

Guest Anonymous

part of God's way of doing things.

Hang in there Rob, we have'nt stopped our prayers and positive thoughts to Jenna, you and Coop.

Victor

Guest Anonymous

When this is a low point, things have been going well. I hope and pray that this is as bad as it gets.