• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OT: Went Go-Karting yesterday, what a blast!!!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

My first time in the fast sprint style karts. It was at a place that you pay to go to, but they were still very fast. I went with 5 other people and beat them all (lap time wise). I had the 33rd best time of the day, which I'm pretty happy about since it was my first time out in Karts like that. Plus the guys that work there race a lot, and i'm figuring their times are on there too. My arms started to get a little tired though, its pretty physical muscling that thing around. Now I just wish I had the money to race the Kart that I have (bought it then had no funds to race it =( ) Anyway, if you have the chance, DO IT!!

Bryan

red73

Guest Anonymous

How very much different Formula 1 would be today if he had not died 10 years ago yesterday. I bet 1994 would have been a great battle between the Veteran Senna and the Rookie Schumacher trying to dethrone him. I just hope Someone like Alonso or Button or Raikonen can give Schumacher a good run before he retires.

Bryan

red73

Guest Anonymous

there's place in santa clara (CA)owned by my buddy's dad called speedring. awesome place