jrhone

Should I Do the IE Air Dam?

53 posts / 3323 viewsLast Reply

(edited)

Shortened big bumper and IE. I was having a garage expanded for two cars was previously a one car garage . I had to sit her out back under a cover. Before my new look!

IMG_0024.JPG

Edited by TTyMiller
bad grammar

Did anyone else have trouble installing this? Mine has about 1 1/2 gap on the driver side. Passenger side fits good though

- Reyes

Nice packing job on the Kamei repro air dam from Pierre but was unable to convince my wife that it was 'just another poster' for the Shop.  Quick test fit looked good.  Will go with a gasket and nutserts so it can be removed when I am off-roading.  😱

IMG_4451.JPG

IMG_4452.JPG

I do like my IE air dam.  I think it looks better with the bumper.  That's just my opinion of course! 

SmallSize.jpg

4 hours ago, mtriple said:

I do like my IE air dam.  I think it looks better with the bumper.  That's just my opinion of course! 

Yes, this looks amazing. I might need an IE air dam after seeing this pic.

So, I'm about to list the used IE air dam I purchased a few years back, and noticed a Zender imprint on the back.  Is the IE air dam just a Zender part?  Manufactured by Zender for IE?  Or does IE have nothing to do with this air dam?    Confoosed.  

IMG_4436.JPG

IMG_4437.JPG

Drilled in some nutserts and mounted up the Kamei repro airdam this weekend.  Will remove and re-install it with the gasket at some point before driving season (about 2 weeks in duration) begins up here.   Will have the bumper openings filled and get it painted when I bring the car in for some touch-up work (and removal of some rust in the fuel tank area).  Looking for a reasonably priced quality local body shop to do that work... 

IMG_4478.JPG

IMG_4479.JPG