• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who is running Minilites? I need a measurement.. -m-

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

for the hub hole. I am trying to find some caps and I am not totally sure that these wheels are true minilites. only markings on em are the wheel offset info and a manufacturing date ( 4-77 SM ) been doin some research and found some info on the Z car site saying that they might be Shelby Manufacturing wheels. Help please

Guest Anonymous

The machine shop used a solid cylinder of aluminium and carved them out. The center height is slightly less then bolt height. They created a thin lip so you could insert them from the back and then bolt the wheel up to the hub. All one piece.

I stuck on BMW logos in the middle, and it looks great.

Was not too expensive either, but I don't remember what I even paid for them.

Just be careful not to make the lip extension too thick or you will crack them. The machine shop had to make me a couple more, as they did not take that into account the first time.

-Justin

'76 02

'97 m3

http://www.bmw2002.net

Guest Anonymous

I'm away from my car at present, but am otherwise happy to help. Type Minilite into any search engine and you'll come up with a distributor in Conneticut as well as England. It is my understanding that the Conneticut-based firm can supply you with replacement center caps.