Harry Malkas

Hundreds of 2002 and 2002 Tii Rare Parts

111 posts / 5995 viewsLast Reply

Hi Sean. Should have the grab handle. What Color?

Also do you have a photo of the mirror. I have an all Chrome mirror that was recently rechromed.

Took me 14 years to find one  and than found a second one. This is a rare item that is impossible to find. I'm not sure that a 2000 sedan is the same as a 2000CS that this mirrors from. I am waiting to get the mirror back from the rechromed this week. I will send a photo.

Thanks

Harry.

5 hours ago, Harry Malkas said:

Hi Sean. Should have the grab handle. What Color?

Also do you have a photo of the mirror. I have an all Chrome mirror that was recently rechromed.

Took me 14 years to find one  and than found a second one. This is a rare item that is impossible to find. I'm not sure that a 2000 sedan is the same as a 2000CS that this mirrors from. I am waiting to get the mirror back from the rechromed this week. I will send a photo.

Thanks

Harry.

Hi Harry,

The handle I need is black pls. 

Heres some pics pics I snagged off the net of the mirror... fingers crossed they match what you have available!

and yes, all the parts I mention are for a 2000 coupe.

thanks

sean

104AFBBC-B787-497B-8415-438FD002FBEE.png

927C1A97-BA35-403D-8DCC-E3EF182CAD31.png

DD96B718-9E4D-4704-B7DD-FC8B435771C6.png

853EE13B-EBE1-4419-8220-44C78D13747A.png

685A825A-11C0-41E9-9A69-E0087B875D7F.png

Are all the parts for a 2000 ?

I did not realize you had a coupe. The car I had and gave to my son was 1967 2000cs.

Is yours a C or CS ? The mirror I have is exactly what you have in the photos. Took me over 15 years to find one and than once I found one I found a spare. The problem is the the cost of the mirror. I paid $125 plus shipping from Europe. I just now sent $160 plus shipping for the mirror to be rechromed.

I don't know the shipping cost as yet and don't remember the original shipping cost from Europe.

So I guess $300 would be close enough. The glass should be resilvered instead of replaced which cost around $50 including shipping on the one on my car. Finding a shop that does this old fashioned art was hard to find but did find a shop in NY.

I guess the price is hard to swallow but knowing how rare this mirror is would make anyone envious.