• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

K Fish plungers free at last

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

When soaking fails it only takes a little tapping in the right place. Luckily no. 2 was not stuck so I had a starting point. Rotating the pump (cog belt removed) to the point where no. 2 plunger is down marked the location (about 45 deg past no.1 TDC) then turned pump 90 deg from there and tapped on no. 1 plunger with screw driver to push it down. Followed this with rotating pump back and forth while pushing down on plunger. It was operating freely in no time. Turn another 90 deg and go after no 3 plunger. Soon all were free at last! Darkness fell before I could put it all back together and crank it up. Thanks to all for the advice ( Karl, Gus Pfister and more)

Guest Anonymous

Gus Pfiester at Pacific Fuel Inj has sent one in the mail. It does not show up on the dealer's parts list so I had no luck there. The engine runs so now I need to find a low rust body for a trans plant. Thanks again