• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Its only #&%*ing cardboard!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I'm down to the last two pieces of interior trim to remove, the panels next to the rear seat below the windows. I removed the ashtrays and have tried pulling straight up from there. Unlike the front door panels, these two are refusing to cooperate. Anybody have and tried and true tips for removing these? I don't want to have to resort to the Dremel.

Thanks!

Guest Anonymous

Post suspension.JPG

URL: http://www.seamsperfect.ca

Take a blunt screwdriver, and wrap a rag around it. Then open the quarter windows so you can access the chrome top strip with the screwdriver. GENTLY pry up the chrome from through the window. Once you get the back of it up, the rest will come easy. Those clips have been there for 30 years, and work very well!

Al

Guest Anonymous

'74 we found the original dealer's window sales sticker. It was a little discolored, but we ironed it flat and laminated it in plastic.