• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Now I'm goin public-Jenna fund...

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

...I've e-mailed Steve K. re: this. Maybe it didn't land or he's out of town. Either way, no response. Now I go to you guys. I think it would be a GREAT idea to start a fund for Jenna's expenses-they'll be huge. Something on the FAQ with a link. I say conflict shmonflict. I don't care if it is an inappropriate use for this venue. If that's not doable, someone who knows about this stuff-please contact me to set something up that we can post links here in the message section. I know squat about this, otherwise I would just do it. We are a collection of like minded, concerned individuals. I believe it's time to rally around our own. Maybe there is something in place that I missed. If so-please-let me know. To me, this is a no-brainer. Let's roll.

PS-The fest thing may not generate as much interest and ease of use as a link/fund. All these things are just suggestions by me-one guy. Let's all get together on this.

Guest Anonymous

I can! Hopefully Rob has insurance, if not, he will need major help

and I will volounteer whatever I can besides $$ to help out.

Guest Anonymous

fyi. Been there. It's not pretty. As far as how much-EVERYTHING helps. No minimums. No maximums. Help is help.

Guest Anonymous

and it takes PayPal... hell those bastards may even take part of their percentage off... prob not, but it's worth a email...

Guest Anonymous

I know too well, my wife has been sick for the past two years, and

with three kids it is an uphill battle!

ANYTHING I can do for Rob Jenna and Cooper I am all for it!

Guest Anonymous

almost for sure screwed. My last injury(minor), one day stay was 11k this was 7 years ago with insurance I paid 3k out of pocket, is a matter fact I got a bill from that operation last year for 600.00. So the brother is going to need all the help we can give him.

Guest Anonymous

..something that serious the insurance co. is not going to want to admit fault at this point-UNLESS they manage to get Rob to sign off right away for some ridiculously low figure that would cover just medical bills-if that.

Guest Anonymous

I know Rob is known by most of the people who visit this site, but if we wanted to spread the word a little more I would suggest this... I can make up a little icon/image that all of us with websites can add to our sites. The icon would link to the donation site with a little explanation of who and what its for. There's a couple reasons to do this. Obviously, one is to get more money donated. The other is to take advantage of how search engines like Google work. The more links there are to a site the higher the chance of getting a good search result. After a short while, all you'd have to do is type in Jenna's name and she'd probably be listed first on the search results.

Anyway, it would be pretty easy to do.

Dan

Guest Anonymous

it would good to provide that. The easier it is for people to donate the better. You should also take checks and even cash. Do any banks allow you to deposit to a common account online?

Keep it simple and people will participate.