backeis

Interested in a NYC 2002 Cars & Coffee?

19 posts / 1135 viewsLast Reply

Hi group,

I'm thinking about organizing a Cars & Coffee later this year - maybe in September or October.

Would you all be interested? How many cars could we get together you think?

I think it'd be cool to get to know each other in person!

Let me know!

Erik

• Like 1

If I’m not in the beach chasing stripers (not to be confused with strippers-haha) I’m in. Please keep me posted. 

• Like 1

I heard that if you do a meet-up in a public parking lot (e.g. a park) then you don't have to register the event. Maybe Jacob Riis off-season (late September, October) could be nice? Not too far for city folks, and easily accessible for the Long Islanders.

What do you think?

Sounds good to me, as long as its not too far for everyone. Im coming from Long Island myself

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Just joined the club! Hello everyone!

Unfortunately Fred, my 74 Tii, is incapacitated with a pretty long way to go to get him up and running again. But I have other cars, so if I'm around for one of the C&C's, I may just show up in a competing German marque if you don't mind? It would be great to see other cars to get some ideas and advice along the way. I can use all the help I can get!

Thx!

Nick

• Like 1

Just joined the club! Hello everyone!

Unfortunately Fred, my 74 Tii, is incapacitated with a pretty long way to go to get him up and running again. But I have other cars, so if I'm around for one of the C&C's, I may just show up in a competing German marque if you don't mind? It would be great to see other cars to get some ideas and advice along the way. I can use all the help I can get!

Thx!

Nick
Welcome, I would say another car is never a problem and any help you need with your 2002 always feel free to ask questions

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

(edited)

Let's pick a date: https://doodle.com/poll/nw9ueadby5s98dec

And let's vote on a place: https://doodle.com/poll/evpvh5u7pyr4u5gv

Let me know if you have other places in mind that have public parking or plenty of street parking on the weekend. We can't meet on private lots (e.g. malls, Starbucks, etc) without registering our event. And since we'll likely be only a handful, I think we can manage this way.

Edited by backeis

There's a Sunday morning C&C every week just off the Taconic in Yorktown, NY. Lots of cars, LOTS of Corvettes. I've only seen one 02.

Kinda far for LI'rs, but weekly nonetheless.

Looks like Albert and Tom both prefer Sunday 10/7.

And as for place, Jacob Riis Park is most popular with one vote :)

Wondering if we should aim for Saturday 10/6 instead with Sunday 10/7 as the rain date?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.