• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$Make offer!? GO TO PAGE 3-4 for current 1991 318is For Sale

ant131313

Price: $1

Description:

GO TO PAGE 3-4 for current 318is for sale please!-$OBO

(Brilliantrot over black 318is)

1991 BMW 318is -- (11/90 production date)
Brilliantrot over natur interior
8.5 out of 10 overall ALL original survivor from CA
4 owners with clean carfax and NO accidents
Matching VIN stickers/tags everywhere 
NO rust at all
TMU 
Original M42 motor
Original paint
Original interior
Original windows
Original wheels
Original spare wheel
Original full tool kit
Original jack set with bbs cap remover
True survivor gem and runs superbly.

Options List:
S242    Steering wheel airbag
S281    BMW LA wheel, chr.-plated/roundspokes
S300    Central locking with anti-theft system
S400    Slide/tilt sunroof, manually operated
S410    Window lifts, electric, front
S481    Sports seat
S530    Air conditioning
S556    Outdoor temperature indicator
S925    Dispatch protection pack

Full interior and exterior professional detailing with paint correction and top coat for protection.
Front OEM lip resprayed, rear spoiler, and side mirrors in Brilliantrot.
Resprayed factory basketweaves in correct ceramic hyper silver.
Full under hood detail with new hood foam pads (OEM). 
Full tune-up; plugs (Bosch), fuel filter, air filter, air intake duct, full fuel treatment. 
New rear shocks (OEM Sachs) with new mounts. 
New 195/65/14 (H) rated tires. 
New tie rods with Alignment. 
Newer rear axles. 
New brake fluid. 
New wiper blades.
New OEM fuel pump. 
New OEM bmw muffler from BavAuto with zinc coating for NO rusting. 
New Control Arms with bushings.
New Sway bar links.
New Tranny mounts/bushings. 
New Guibo for driveshaft. 
Fresh oil change with filter and new drain plug with washer.

Blemishes/cons:
2 tiny dents under drive side rear taillight.
2 tiny indents on front valance.
Rear bumper has clear coat coming off as it was sprayed at some point (only thing on vehicle that's not 100% original just bc these came with single stage paint which rest of the car is).
Couple stains in original carpets that didn't come out after my shampooing and had interior out of vehicle (but can't see with the Bav auto floor mats in the car now).
Dash has normal/typical cracks (but has nice dash cover now staying with the car)
Driver side sport seat has light cracking on left bolster (seats are in excellent shape)
Typical odometer gears broken; easy fix.

Please text for faster response or call for details. Detailed pictures link available just tell me what email to send to. Can facilitate shipping as well for out of state buyers.
$9500!!! 
Thank you for viewing my ad. (813) 401-9229 or anthonymcaico@gmail.com

Edited by ant131313
change in ad
  • Like 1

I’m gonna get thrown to the fire for this one but I ain’t got much to loose.

In my opinion, why the hell would you want an E36 with an M42? The motor is basically considered shit to people that are interested in those cars. That’s why the parts are so dam cheap. Nobody cares about the M42 but us crazy 2002 owners and that’s only to rip out the motor and push the chassis off a cliff. 

If this were a M50 or M52.....Different story.

16 hours ago, Jbaumshelter said:

I’m gonna get thrown to the fire for this one but I ain’t got much to loose.

In my opinion, why the hell would you want an E36 with an M42? The motor is basically considered shit to people that are interested in those cars. That’s why the parts are so dam cheap. Nobody cares about the M42 but us crazy 2002 owners and that’s only to rip out the motor and push the chassis off a cliff. 

If this were a M50 or M52.....Different story.

For starters, this is an E30, not an E36..  The 318is was a *1* year production, and has a cult following.  They are lighter than any of the 6-cylinder cars, and notably lighter than an E30 M3.  No, the M42 is no power-house, but it is genuinely a fun motor, and makes the E30 chassis feel more lively than a 325.  They earned the nicknames "Baby M3" and "Poor-man's M3" for having the same revving/tossable feel, but without the $10K+ engine price tag.   And at this point, any E30 chassis that isn't rusty/rotten is worth money.  Get into the more rare variants (M3, "is" cars, M42 coupes), and they all have notable value.  

The sellers car looks great; Hope it finds another loving home!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1