• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Water pump pulley bolt?!? Thread size..??

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I'm at work and forgot to grab the old ones for the thread size.. I've swapped to an electric fan and the old bolts are wayyyy too long :) thanks greatly

Guest Anonymous

It only solved part of my problem. It still has a hesitation, and I have a feeling that the boost controller has something to do with it. I might just go back to stock boost control for now.

Thanks again for the throttle body.

Eddy

Guest Anonymous

When the intercooler will be finished up, i will re-tune my SDS set-up because i have changed my top green injectors for top browns ford ones, along with a 3 bar map sensor, so then i will raise the boost. The previous set-up and the bar sensor that i got was good up to 15 psi only. NOW i can do a lot more :)

See results in a week or so..

Pat Allen

Guest Anonymous

Where is the hesitation? I bet it's ignition related and not boost.. If you want quicker spool-up let me know, I have a few tricks ;)