visionaut

Any interest in a meet/drive this month?

25 posts in this topic Last Reply

I'm out for the next couple of weeks- family in town and still shaking down the new engine and getting the FI sorted- but after that...  If you guys felt like making a trip up to Longmont for coffee or lunch or something.  Or maybe up in Estes...

Dave - I’d definitely be willing to head up that way for a meet/drive (got my 435 from Co’s).  Maybe Sept ?

Tom

Tom,

A drive this Saturday should work great.  Happy to meet at the Tipsy's lot (on Bowles and 470) around 10:00 AM.  Looking forward to meeting and getting a few 2002's out on the road.  I'll check back Friday to confirm.

Eric

1 hour ago, visionaut said:

Dave - I’d definitely be willing to head up that way for a meet/drive (got my 435 from Co’s).  Maybe Sept ?

Tom

Yeah, September is good.  And let me know if you're coming back up to Co's- my buddy has a race shop just down the street- all kinds of fun stuff.  And I'm down there all the time, so it's pretty easy.

Eric & I will be meeting up tomorrow morning (Saturday 8/18) at 10am at the Tipsy's lot.  Any/all other 02ers are welcome to join us.  We'll be driving a few of the great 'canyon coffee run' routes over that way...

Tom

visionaut_SWCanyonCoffeeRuns.jpg

12 hours ago, jimk said:

Couldn't make the drive.  Changing the water pump.

S14 water pump a fortune?

19 hours ago, irdave said:

S14 water pump a fortune?

Have a spare, but some places want $400, FCP Euro has a genuine part for $240

I'm up for meet up and drive with other 02 owners in the area. I'm based in Boulder . 

Drive a jadegrun 76' . I usually go to cars and coffee in Lafayette every month. 

Let me know if something in the works for Sept. 

Thanks. 

Doza. 

image.jpeg.44e8d9061deccceb25672742d41924d4.jpeg