• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Granitsilber 14" x 6.5" with 30 mm offset (Euro E3

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

URL: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43954&item=2475491834

These are friends of mine that have really nice wheels brought over from Germany. If you're interested in bidding, have confidence -- I can vouch for the sellers.

The wheels are 14" x 6.5" with 30 mm offset, and the special Granit color is very attractive (this paint color option was not available in USA).

gs-all-4s.jpg

Guest Anonymous

I'm guilty here of pimping my pal's auction, and I have even done the same for a couple of my own.. But this board was developed to offer a forum somewhat more tolerant to the strict Roadfly environment, and for the most part the postings stay in line without moderator input. This topic of whether it's "appropriate" to post relevant for sale items in the general forum has been addressed by the board's founders, do a search if you need clarification.

My signal-to-noise ratio is not that bad to complain about, less than 1% of my postings have been commercial. Sorry if you take offence, but I'd suggest you "page down" rather than waste bandwidth.