Koni/Bilstein struts backordered

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good luck! I'm going through this hunt myself and have uncovered an unpleasant reality of some online parts houses. Unless you verify "I have it in my hands" with a human, they don't actually have the

I recently went through the bilstein/koni dance.  Multiple suppliers claimed in stock, only to be disappointed.  Jeff at IE actually had one front HD and a good front used HD and hooked me up.  Much a

GOT IT!!!!  

Posted Images

Just now, tomphot said:

I wonder what's up with Bilstein.  I ordered some B6 front inserts for my 911 - have just been told it would 4 weeks before they can be shipped to the USA and nobody else has any.

They recently started suppling for Toyota trucks. Both the Tundra and Tacoma come standard with Bilstein. Perhaps they're behind from that?

• Thanks 1

It's even worse. Bilstein US told me October - November for the B6 HDs P/N 34-000236 to be restocked. See email except below. I just resorted to buying a "used - good" from Amazon Warehouse and a "new - return" from ebay. The only two I could find. I'm kind of stuck after getting the rears in and installed. Hopefully neither is trashed.

From Bilstein:

We have no landed dates on these items at this time only ETA’s. current ETA is October –November. We do not sell direct so please check with one of authorized dealers for their ETA or stock on these items.

Kind Regards,
Michael Ritchie
Technical Sales & Warranty Support Expert
thyssenkrupp Bilstein of America, Inc

1 hour ago, Koblenz said:

I do not know if Robbie P is interested but, if he is not they will be available.  $225.00 for the four. Does not include shipping.   Less than 2000 miles on the set. 

Koblenz,

PM sent.