• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

C.D.02M.D.iesel - image help?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hey all - I think CD will be able to help me out, but I need an electronic image of the rear suspension assembly from an 02.

My owner's manual has a picture entitled "Rear Suspension Assembly." It shows the rear springs, shocks, wheels, trailing arms, subframe, differential. I need to get clarification from the SCCA as to what kind of bushings the subframe-to-body bushings are - suspension or otherwise? - and the image will help considerably.

Anyone have a scanned copy of that image?

Semi-related note, first autocross in the 69 2002 was last weekend - it went well! Wound up going pretty fast - not where the car needs to be, but better than I'd hoped for; the car has no bad habits, beyond wheelspin issues (addressing that now), no dramatically good habits - it just kinda drives around.

Scored 944 points; best index time gets 1000, 944 points can be seen as "94.4%" of the best index time. For the first time out in an unknown car, I'm pretty happy with it.

Anyway, hoping someone has that image! It'll make things a lot easier for me - I'm trying to get the SCCA to decide if the subframe-to-body bushing is a _suspension_ bushing or not - if it is considered a suspension bushing, it is legal to replace them with polyurethane.

Thanks!

Iain Mannix