• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found an immaculate driver's door for the '74 tii today...YE

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I'm so happy! After months looking, I found an immaculate, rust free driver's side door at German Auto Salvage in Berkely...NO dents, rust or bondo whatsoever! And I got the entire door, with trim, internals, glass, even mirror for just $100. I've been looking forever. The driver's side door had a nice gash in the side of it and a silver-dollar sized rust bubble. It was the only yucky view of the car...not for long! Sorry to gush randomly...By the way, I've taken an unjustifiable liking today of asking my neighbors, girlfriend and family if they would like to find "the door to spiritual happiness" and then popping the trunk of the '74 to display the "new" '02 door which fits perfectly...they think I'm pretty weird...

Coop

Guest Anonymous

back I bought a new drivers, and I really needed a passenger too. After all the bodywork, is showing a little rust again, but a 400.00 ea is almost too much.

Guest Anonymous

you can drop a zero! nice deal though! tomorrow, new brakes/rubber brake hoses all around for the '69 2000, I bought the parts back in the winter, from Bimmer Parts Company and Wallothnesch. I've been driving it daily for 2 weeks now, will have the '74 2002 out tomorrow.

Tim.