• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question for those with an Inka or Colorado car

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hello all....

I had been saving some tobacco/black door panels for a 72 agave car I have. Well, I'm going to sell that 72 sunroof car to someone else who can better manage a restore than me. So, I'm going to stick with a 76 Pastelblau for a good long while until I save up for what I really want which is:

......a roundie Inka or Colorado sunroof car.

I'm guessing the interior colors on Inka's and Colorado's were all black.....but could I get a confirmation of that? If all black, I can go ahead and sell the tobacco/black pieces I have and add that to the "roundie fund".

Thanks,

Jerry

Guest Anonymous

Hi Jerry:

I have a '74 Inka parts car that came with black interior. But, I've seen other Inka colored '02s with Tan interior. Not sure about the Tobacco/Black, but I believe it would look fine on an Inka '02.

As for Colorado (my personal favorite), I've only seen them with Black interiors. But, my guess is that other colors were available.

Then, I've seen Inka's with Blue interior too, sooooooo! :-)

Good luck,

John

'72tii "hugo"

Guest Anonymous

Post suspension.JPG

URL: http://www.seamsperfect.ca

Ron is repainting his 73 Sahara, and really wanted it to match his race car(Colorado), but his car has a perfect saddle interior. We've decided to go ahead with the Colorado/saddle scheme. It will look great.

Al

Guest Anonymous

It's the only way I can keep you crazy Canadians straight, is by what color your cars are!!! Besides all that white smoke looks better coming out of a Sahara car.. j.k.

----------------

BigDog

'76 2002 Road Trip to Whistler this coming Weekend!!!

Guest Anonymous

Send me pictures of your car and you can start up your roundie fund a lot quicker! Nice color choice though, I love both those colors on 02s.