• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brough home today VIN # 1666614

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

She's an all original 2002 ti with I do believe 103,000 or so miles. I hope to have pictures of her up shortly, once my web page gets updated. Her lower half is pretty much rotten beyond saving so she's a parts car (another one bites the dust). Lots of great parts on her including an uncracked dash (!!!). And so the dismantling begins. I do believe her color is Atlantik (dark blue). Motor looks like it's in very good shape........... if anyone wants a motor?!?!?!? I'm not keeping this motor as I'm interested in something else for my '02 restoration. So reasonable offers are being taken. Original seats likely also up for grabs............. I'll see how the tear-down goes and post other things available that I won't be needing as they come up.

Guest Anonymous

Late '69 model. Chamonix/blue. No sunroof.

Gone, but not forgotten.

Delia

'73tii

Inka (aka "Orange Julius")

Guest Anonymous

Good work - did you have any trouble getting out of the yard? The covering by the porch area looked like it might be trouble!

BTW, it is not a ti, just a good old 2002. I'll go for the mud flaps, if you decide you don't want them. Also, if the steering wheel is original and in decent shape I need one of those too. Can't find our stock wheel!

Guest Anonymous

YEs and you're rite.......... little to zealous in my posting. It's a good ole '02.......... not a ti. Actually the gentleman who owned her had towed her out to the bottom of the driveway with his Jetta. So all we had to do was push the car up onto the trailer and tow it home. There's mud flaps on it???.... ha, ha, ha........... I haven't had a good look over the car with rested eyes. It's been a long week and I'm pretty burnt out. I was sold on the car because of the price I got it for and the fact that the dash looks to be mint. All the rest is just a bonus. Maybe tomorrow morning I'll have a closer inspection. Mud flaps you can have but the steering wheel I may need. I'll have to see where the project goes.