• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

check out add at top of page(nt)

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

The seller who's name I can't remember worked in advertising told me it had been used in some advertisements. Very nice 73 tii we took a test drive I'll never forget through the hills in San Francisco. I recognized that photo instantly as one he had emailed me when I inquired about it. Unfortunately he sold it before I could scrape up the dough. That was last May and I'm still searching for my 02. I used another of his photos as my desktop for a longtime. I think he said he took those pics at twin peaks.

Guest Anonymous

Red Sox don't believe they can win. The curse will last a hundred yrs. Gettin rid of Babe Ruth. they deserve to loose. And they will. again and again! You know it is true!

Guest Anonymous

yankees were not sharp. I met Josh Beckett at Pebble Beach last Dec. Nice kid! Baseball is a great game! a bit slow, but great.