• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mid-Atlantik 2002 Fest is on at Carlisle, PA May 22!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

URL: http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/schedule/import/index.asp

Two pieces of good news, some information, and a request!

First, John Weese wants us to use the Mid-Atlantik 2002 Fest name for the Carlisle event this year. John has a lot on his plate and will not be planning any other gathering in PA this year. John will be back next year planning the great events he always does.

Second piece of good news. It appears we have more than enough interested people to get a space on the show field and a free tent. Therefore, please go ahead and register at http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/schedule/import/index.asp under the name of Mid-Atlatnik 2002 Fest. Must do it soon to get the discounted entry fee. Directions and other Carlisle info on the Carlisle web site.

To keep up the tradition, we will award awards to five favorite 2002s. We have new voting criteria this year that will be fun, no hanging chads in Carlisle! (Interpret -- there will be a small donation from each of you to cover the fun costs) We are working on door prizes, if you have any leads on folks to contribute, contact Joel Trumper jtrumper41@aol.com .

Also, we hope to take a photo of each owner and their car for the website so please don't be shy and cooperate with the photographer.

Lastly, if you are attending please forward to me the year, model and color of your car.

See you on Saturday morning, May 22! Think it can be warm and dry this year?

Remember rounds on the left and squares on the right.....

www.midatlantik2002s.com

Guest Anonymous

Me & Hugo Posting.jpg

URL: htto://im4bmw.freewebspace.com/index.html

Please support Bill and everyone else helping plan the event. Sorry I can't attend as it is our son's wedding day in New Jersey May 22nd! So, needless to say I will be praying for a sunny day for the wedding "and" Mid-Atlantik '02 Fest V.

For those of you that may not know, Chip Mller the originator of the Carlisle events recently passed away at age 61 from a rare blood disease. He was a true "car guy". I'm sure much will be said at Carlisle this year in his memory. Please keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayers. He was a true "car guy" and a "good guy"!

My best to you all for a wonderful time on the Carlisle showfield.

Happy '02ing,

John

Guest Anonymous

23-5998584.MOTORBOOKS

MY HOME AWAY FROM HOME !

you should plan on camping out the night before, great , clean shower locker rooms, great food courts,

great "other" car clubs on the fiels, tons-o-european car parts on the swap meet fields. A Great Event .

See you there.

Creighton

(DEMAREST MOTORBOOKS)

inside the grandstand bldg, next to all the good food !

Guest Anonymous

John, I'm sorry I waited until you couldn't be there. But you have your priorities right. Congratulations to your son, long life and happiness. Hope it's a memorable event for your family.