• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vicariously Viewing Vintage

Ignore this if deemed improper, but I thought I would start a thread for all of us sad sacks who are not at the Vintage for one reason or another. Perhaps this post could be a location for all the lucky folks who ARE there to add links to their picture archives, wherever they may exist.

I can't wait to see thousands of pix.. and they don't all have to be of 02's... because I know there is other fun going on that needs to be captured :) and shared!!

"Next year" is the banner I fly !!

Randy 

• Like 1

1975 - 2366762 Born 7/75

See the whole restoration at:

http://www.rwwbmw2002.shutterfly.com

an improper thread ??  ABSOLUTELY NOT !!  Vicarious living is the best ...... just today a pal of mine just flew home from Rome ..... in first class ...... with lots of pictures sent to let me know what I was missing.

If it ain't vicarious, it ain't worth livin' ........

Let The Vintage Pictures Begin ....... Please !!!

prayers up for good weather .........

Cheers,

Carl

Edited by OriginalOwner

13 hours ago, jgerock said:

For those not going, please pray for good weather!

Right now it appears some rain gear might be in order (and lighting rods)

76 '02 5spd.  stage2  Kerman build

00 Z3M Coupe

10 328iT ZMP 6spd

9 hours ago, Blackwhiteandblue said:

You guys clearly don't understand NC... The weather is about as predictable as the way a Walmart arrow flies. It might change 3 times before the weekend! Hopefully for the best!

We always say in NC "Don't like the weather? Wait 5 minutes"

Um. I was just in South America and Orlando Florida. The average rainfall for Peru was 77 inches last year. My wife and I both had rain coats but bought cheap ponchos to keep our backpacks dry. Actually Orlando weather was great!

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

On 5/11/2018 at 8:04 AM, AustrianVespaGuy said:

Sort of on topic, anyone from SC going that wouldn't mind picking up my T-shirts for me? Even though I had to cancel, I still really want the shirts since they have an 02 on them this year! Let me know, thanks!

-Carl

I can pick up your stuff if needed Carl. Just PM me the details, and I'll get it to you by mail or car at some point. 

* Also, I think the Sandlappers CCA Chapter people from Chas are going, so you may want to ask one of them - quicker delivery

• Thanks 1

1970 Agave work in progress

Born on May 14 1970 and delivered May 19th 1970 to NYC to Hoffman Motor Corp. Agave code 071

new guy

help appreciated!

other cars: 1991 318is / 1999 540iT