• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

any 02 Lovers around Nashville? Central Tennessee? Tennessee

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Anyone? Also, the wife and I are looking for an E30 in good condition, if anyone knows a good one for sale either from one of you guys or even if you know one in the area, that'd be great. It'd be good to keep it in the community, that's all. I'd love to get an '02(preferably a tii round taillight :)) but the honey's new thing is safety, so while we only have one car, we want our second to be just as safe(I drive a 2000 VW Beetle). The E30 3 series is fun, safe and reliable, so I figured it was the car for us. the E36 is awesome, but more difficult to maintain, and parts costs are, I'm told, exponentially more than the generation previous. Also, we're looking for about 8 grand and under.

I must admit just by spectating this board I've learned a lot about 02s, E21s and E30s. You guys are great and very friendly, thanks.

Caio

M12/Lotus/Will

Guest Anonymous

Auto museum...26 2002s showed. There are a bunch of 02 folks in the area--call the museum and they should be able to get you in touch with some of 'em...

Cheers

Mike