• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Safe and sound back at Home in Canada!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I am now back in Calgary after a short drive today from portland to Abbotsford - had tehre not been a bad accident in Everett I would have made record time.

Car ran great when at full throttle - at part or trail off the car would miss fire and lurch, me thinks its a combo of mixture and timing.

A huge thanks to Michael Dubois who is a great guy and real 02 nut, more then I would every be. Thanks to Jason P as well for picking a brother up at the SJC airport.

Pics to follow....

Guest Anonymous

Actually things were pretty hectic - got to Abbotsford around 3pm - had to go see the in-laws new condo on Old Clayburn Road - Went for a swim , ate a wuick supper then went to airport to catch a flight at 6:50pm

Car is resting at the in-laws house (inside garage) and now I need to arrange shipping to Delta to send on the train...ideas?

Guest Anonymous

Post suspension 2.JPG

Shoot me the addy, and I'll pick it up for you. I have a friend in Abby who wants me to see his new place, and I practically live in Delta. I'd be happy to do it.

Al