• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lots of Parts for Sale

benh

Price: $20

Description:

Cleaning out the garage and selling the parts I don't need or can't use. A few new items but most are used from my 74 2002. A lot of free parts that hopefully someone will put to good use.

Prefer local pickup in San Francisco. I'll also be at the Swap and Show in a couple of weeks. Prices are without shipping.

Let me know if you have any questions. 

VDO 300F Oil Temp Sender, brand new still in packaging (part no. 323-092) - $20

UNI DCOE 40 Filters, brand new still in packaging (part no. 09-9040) - $50 for all 4 filters

Starter Motor, worked fine when I pulled it out of my car a few months ago - $40

Alternator, Voltage Regulator, Urethane Bushings. It worked when I swapped it out but I don't have anything drawing much power and my voltmeter would read around 13 volts which I think was a little low - $40

Stock Steel Wheels (all 5) in usable shape with very old tires (not pictured) - Free

Diving Board Bumpers Front and Rear with accordians (not pictured) - Free

Ireland Engineering Front Strut Tower Brace. Never mounted, couldn't get it to fit on my car (not sure if the problem was me, my car, or the brace). I also ground away part of one of the base plates to clear my brake fluid bracket - $75 Sold

Ground Strap - Free Sold

Rear Bracket for Early Chrome Bumpers, Straight and solid - Free Sold

Gas Pedal, in good shape. It would move around a bit on the nubs but took a lot of effort to pop it off - Free Sold

Shift Boot and parking brake boot. Shift boot in good condition, parking brake boot has a hole worn in the front - Free Sold

Front Disc Backing Plates, cleaned and painted black - Free Sold

Early Chrome Front Bumper center section. Has 3 holes drilled on the top (2 for fogs and 1 in the middle for I have no idea what) and has a dent in the middle - Free Sold

Driver Side Front Vent Window Frame. Straight and clean - Free Sold

Driver Side Front Vent Window Glass. Glass is in good shape. The metal frame isn't really usable as someone broke off the pin when trying to break into the car - Free SoldHella H4 Headlights. One is cleaner and newer than the other one, both work - Free Sold

IMG_0101.thumb.JPG.58013a0f6f76e583214126741ab559af.JPG

IMG_0102.thumb.JPG.5d838feda768337bb50c5cce97c2ee2a.JPG

IMG_0112.thumb.jpg.866c79d1469c5d96896482c4a72c83a2.jpgIMG_0114.thumb.jpg.c23d2d7c50e838924af1c31bb503eb2e.jpgIMG_0113.thumb.jpg.a53ab4f5ff711eba69faf79437ccf686.jpg

IMG_0111.thumb.jpg.14b4ac45cc6a16d8ed8b00f146332c15.jpgIMG_0110.thumb.jpg.66ad49a274daee7cff250f8c8d44a64b.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

Edited by benh
marking the sold items