• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little Humor can be a good thing

Fatherof3

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way too much input figuring a woman's thought process, it's like dialing a Ferraris webers, turn off the lights and go by feel?

Happy Trails to u~ Dave Miller
76 Golf~Rhiannon~BM Mascot~*~97 328is~Silver Ghost~*~68 1600~Wisperin Beast~*~70-02~Bumble Beast~*~76 02~Beast~

Keep smilin all the way

...us vintage car owners are quite the opposite;)!!

UltimateDriver.jpg

• Like 1

'73 02 Verona (DD) / '93 Porsche 964 GP White (Fun runs)

All Gone: '73 Tii Ceylon Gold / '71 02 Verona / '89 E30 M3 Lachsilber / '72 Porsche 911T Silver (Rgruppe#448)

Well I guess this is humorous because I can only laugh. Last week, we adopted two 1-year old dogs from Korea, they are siblings and half lab and half Jindo.  We adopted them apparently under the guise we would save them from the dinner table.  They have proceeded to tear up everything not permanently affixed in my backyard, plants, patio furniture, sprinklers, and they're "diggers".  They also are nocturnal or suffering from severe jet lag, raising a teenage daughter is easier than these two.  In my efforts to get a decent nights sleep, I locked them in the crates they were shipped in, and put them in the garage. Last night about midnight, I hear my garage door open.  Both escaped their crates and somehow hit the button to open the garage door.  WTF?

Upon inspection, they knocked over a pan of oil I had, chewed up a hiking boot, and put teeth marks in my dremel. But they also left a fresh present next to my car and peed all over a box of new parts I got from Blunt. Luckily they didn't chew up the new window seals that we're sitting on the floor.

My kids are working on naming them, I suggested Beemer for the boy but having 2nd thoughts, apparently not a fan of BMWs. But that's better than my initial thoughts of naming one Kugelfischer, or how about M10 and E10 for their names.  In any event, wish me luck but they are starting to look like some mighty good eatin'.

Pillow fight.JPG

gift.jpg

Edited by Steve Tochi
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Well I guess this is humorous because I can only laugh. Last week, we adopted two 1-year old dogs from Korea, they are siblings and half lab and half Jindo.  We adopted them apparently under the guise we would save them from the dinner table.  They have proceeded to tear up everything not permanently affixed in my backyard, plants, patio furniture, sprinklers, and they're "diggers".  They also are nocturnal or suffering from severe jet lag, raising a teenage daughter is easier than these two.  In my efforts to get a decent nights sleep, I locked them in the crates they were shipped in, and put them in the garage. Last night about midnight, I hear my garage door open.  Both escaped their crates and somehow hit the button to open the garage door.  WTF?
Upon inspection, they knocked over a pan of oil I had, chewed up a hiking boot, and put teeth marks in my dremel. But they also left a fresh present next to my car and peed all over a box of new parts I got from Blunt. Luckily they didn't chew up the new window seals that we're sitting on the floor.
My kids are working on naming them, I suggested Beemer for the boy but having 2nd thoughts, apparently not a fan of BMWs. But that's better than my initial thoughts of naming one Kugelfischer, or how about M10 and E10 for their names.  In any event, wish me luck but they are starting to look like some mighty good eatin'.
5afb013d93e22_Pillowfight.JPG.46ed0e18fd19aa3d92bb4febf4bd7bdc.JPG
gift.jpg.681d711c87f3c5ecebaddf3731dec39b.jpg
Yeah... I like dogs but I would be looking into finding them a home that "can give them what they need to be happy"... In other words, anywhere else.
They look like good dogs though while they're just sitting there.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Steve Tochi said:

hit the button to open the garage door.  WTF?

I had a Malamute that learned how to push that button, I had to raised it to about 6 1/2 feet above the floor where it still remains. P.S two dogs at the same time is a bad idea (experience talking here) like 2 class clowns they will tag team you, sorry:blink:

• Like 2

If everybody in the room is thinking the same thing, then someone is not thinking.

George S Patton 

Planning the Normandy Break out 1944

3 minutes ago, Bibm5 said:

Yeah... I like dogs but I would be looking into finding them a home that "can give them what they need to be happy"... In other words, anywhere else.
They look like good dogs though while they're just sitting there.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Yeah, they're great to look at and satisfied because they just finished chewing up the pillows of our patio furniture with feathers everywhere.  We're going to try some other defenses, we tried a zone, pack line, and box and one, but we may just have to stick to a tight man to man.

4 minutes ago, Son of Marty said:

I had a Malamute that learned how to push that button, I had to raised it to about 6 1/2 feet above the floor where it still remains. P.S two dogs at the same time is a bad idea (experience talking here) like 2 class clowns they will tag team you, sorry:blink:

Yes, I tried to explain that to my family that 2 dogs are 3x the work.  Oh, but my kids promised they will feed them, clean up the dog poop, and take them for walks (of which I did all three this morning)

The boy dog on the left is pretty mellow.  Its the girl that take initiative and gets them both into trouble.  Sounds familiar.