• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parting Out Megasquirt Turbo kit

colehanson4

Price: $1

Description:

Hello everyone, I was in the process of converting my little m10 to EFI and turbocharging it but I've moved onto another project. I regretfully am selling all the bits and bobs needed to convert your 2002 and boost your hp/torque numbers, making the already thrilling '02 into something a little scarier. I never installed any parts onto my car, most are new and in their original packaging. The people have spoken and I have listened so I am now going to split everything up! SHIPPING INCLUDED to lower 48. Please read through the list of parts below and let me know if you have any questions. Prices are OBO, I'm just trying to recover most of what I had into them. PM or email me: colehanson4@gmail.com More pics and info upon request

Thanks for looking, Cole

bosch brown injectors off saab 2.3 turbo(untested): $40 for 5

BMW 325e Throttle Body: $50

BMW 325e TB to e30 manifold adapter: $50

1990 325i in tank fuel pump: $80

M10 turbo Exhaust manifold: $190

Fuse/Relay Box: $15

GM IAT sensor: $25

MS Wiring Harness: $85

MS Stimulator for MSII V3.0: $50

MSII V3.0: $540

e30 Battery Cables for trunk mount: $25