dave-r

Tach to install install in my cluster

5 posts in this topic Last Reply

I would like to buy just the module/Tach section of cluster to add to my cluster. Just installed a manual and my dash has the clock. let me know what yah got!! If its cost prohibitive I may just add an aftermarket but would rather have a stock look. Thanks in advance!! Would prefer to pay with PayPal if possible.

All,
Art has given me a deal on a very nice part. Thanks to everyone who messaged me. Look forward to getting the tach..thanks again!! Payment sent.

Dave

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I would like to buy just the module/Tach section of cluster to add to my cluster. Just installed a manual and my dash has the clock. let me know what yah got!! If its cost prohibitive I may just add an aftermarket but would rather have a stock look. Thanks in advance!! Would prefer to pay with PayPal if possible.
Miles or km/h?

Gesendet von meinem LG-H440n mit Tapatalk

Art,
Received the tach today, its condition is as promised and excellent packaging!! Thanks so much for a smooth transaction and what I feel was an excellent buy!

Thanks again,
Dave

Top faq'r here guys!! Everything as promised. Please do not hesitate to do business with Art!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk