BMW 2002 TURBO - part of air intake with pressure relief valve

3 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

Price: $1
Location: Germany


Who is interested in this part for a BMW 2002 Turbo?

I dont really know how thats called in english, its a part of the engine, used for the air flow, theres also a pressure relief valve attached.


Maybe someone can help me and tell me how that is called in english..?


It has not been cleaned, this was just a fix shot.

You can make an offer via PM. I can also take better photos soon.

I'm note sure if we'll sell it, it depends on the offer.


Part # 1259471


See the part here at wikipedia:







Edited by federente

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now