• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recaro seats are here- 5 sets and back seat kits

hktbmw

Price: $52

Description:

Hey guys, here are 5 sets of seats and a few other bits that i have for sale.

please check out my customer feedback on this forum, eBay, and Instagram. My eBay seller name is recaroseatsforsale and my Instagram is @hktbmw

if you look back through my previous listings on this forum you will see some pics and compliments that other members have posted.

A- this is a set of SR4 seats. This is a newer style of seat, period correct for e36 and 346, but recovered to match a old style black interiors. perfect for that modified beast. This set of seats has been at my house for over 6 months, so i am super motivated on selling this set. i have matching 2002 back seat kits for this set.

C- This is a set of Recaro Speed seats (SR3) with M stripes in the back rests. SR3 has become an iconic seat in classic cars. This classic seat can be seen in restored cars from 1950-now. They were in some later e30 m3 cars and e36. This seat was so popular that is is still being produced and can be purchased new from Recaro today. in the 90s is was called SR3 but the newer ones are being sold under the name 'speed seats'  This set has the shoulder harness slots deleted for style, but i can put them back in if you like. i have matching all black 2002 back seat kits for this set.

H- Racing Dynamics wheels in 16 inch. one of my favorite aftermarket wheels for BMW. Forged in Japan. these wheels are super rare in 16 inch. don't recognize these wheels? Google search 'racing dynamics' and any BMWs you like. from e9-e36, they look great on everything.

K- Recaro speed (sr3) seat. single seat for a track car

L- black back seat kit for 2002

pics without letters:

Tobacco brown Recaro LXA seats- you choose the headrest

Black LXB seats. i have 2 sets of these exactly the same but only one set pictured. you choose block or halo style headrests. both sets have logos. Pic L is a matching back seat kit for 2002

as always:

sets are shipped from my home in Thailand. 

Shipping cost: $230 to anywhere in USA

Shipping time: 8-11 weeks

Tracking number provided.

Payment: paypal- you pay the fees

Seats are shipped separately. Shrink-wrapped. 2 giant boxes with tons of foam and padding.

seats you see here are NOT stock photos, all are sitting in my shop now.

I have great feedback on this forum and on ebay.

Please contact me with any questions or requests

3 hours ago, hktbmw said:

Both black LX sets have been sold. 

For how much? What's the point of posting stuff without a price? At this point you're just reporting irrelevant news...

My neighbor's cat just had a litter. All kittens are healthy and accounted for. Milk is free flowing in spite of the rain downpour. Temperature reached a sizzling 28 degrees C. My left toe is itching. And so on and so forth... 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Freude am Fahren said:

For how much? What's the point of posting stuff without a price? At this point you're just reporting irrelevant news...

My neighbor's cat just had a litter. All kittens are healthy and accounted for. Milk is free flowing in spite of the rain downpour. Temperature reached a sizzling 28 degrees C. My left toe is itching. And so on and so forth... 

They sold for a bit over $1200 per set, both to repeat customers. I post without price because exchange rates fluctuate and seat prices fluctuate. I buy seats from other countries in their currencies, Import them to Thailand and then sell is USD. With two or three currencies involved and the seat price the fluctuation can be over $100. i have found through experience that listing without a price provides for a much smoother transaction. I am sorry that you find my post to be irrelevant news but i do not think that everyone here thinks that. I have been selling on here for almost 3 years, over 20 large transactions with 100% customer satisfaction. 

By chance do live in the Moo 8 T.Vitchit area? My neighbor's cat just had a healthy litter too. It was just raining and the temp just passed 28c... There is a chance WE could be neighbors. if so, i can offer you a small discount on shipping.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

For anyone having concerns, I just picked up my second set of seats from this seller. My first set was for a different car and they are awesome quality. You do need to get some brackets for the seats. The seller can help you with recommendations for that. I personally went with a very good quality bracket from Wedge. I mostly did that because they are a local company near me. Always like to go local when I can. There are a bunch of options. Here is a link to the thread with some of those options. 

• Like 2

On 3/13/2018 at 10:55 PM, Freude am Fahren said:

For how much? What's the point of posting stuff without a price? 

Posting a price let’s others that are in the market know what the going rate for these seats are. Posting individual prices for each set would benefit us all. You know what you have into each set even with all the currency change over and you know what you’d like to get for them, why not post a price? Looks like you’re able to do it on EBay...

• Haha 1

Max-

73' BMW 2002

Member # 2329