penth2o

More 02 goodness in the bins.

22 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

Messaged about license plate lights + fogs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jgerock said:

Joel- what's the deal with the Becker radio?  

 

Just digging through bins Jim. Trying to find out just what I have and don't have for the Tii before I prep for a teardown. Don't want to be buying duplicates based off my failing memory from when I was on here in 07.  Already finding stuff I didn't categorise in my spreadsheets and linked to these bins.

 

Becker will go in the final stages I imagine.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jgerock said:

Joel- what's the deal with the Becker radio?  

Jim, hopefully you still have the Becker radio in the Tii.  I’m lucky enough to have the Mexico cassette I’m my 300sd that was a factory option in 1980.  They are great radios and the Europa 2 in your Tii was my first experience with one! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Brandon said:

Jim, hopefully you still have the Becker radio in the Tii.  I’m lucky enough to have the Mexico cassette I’m my 300sd that was a factory option in 1980.  They are great radios and the Europa 2 in your Tii was my first experience with one! 

I pulled it and it's still in a box.  Replaced by a Kenwood CD receiver for better quality. Think the light in the Becker was burned out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jgerock said:

I pulled it and it's still in a box.  Replaced by a Kenwood CD receiver for better quality. Think the light in the Becker was burned out.

I will agree, you definitely need a cd or even better, a Bluetooth enabled radio....one thing the Becker doesn’t have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought I was pretty good on "what goes where", but what are the 2 curved pieces of sheet metal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i'll take the plate lights and the radio assuming everything is working

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/7/2018 at 11:25 AM, penth2o said:

Nice surprises.

 

Nice NOS pieces.  Is that a BRA?  I don't think I've ever seen one on a car.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, PaulTWinterton said:

Is that a BRA?  I don't think I've ever seen one on a car.

 

I have a Wolf bra for the big bumpers - mine's a '74.  Helps to keep the bugs off & avoid rock chips on the leading edge of the hood.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, John_in_VA said:

I have a Wolf bra for the big bumpers - mine's a '74. 

 

Do you have a picture with it on the car?  I'd like to see it.  Thanks.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now