MrAdams

FEELER: TRADE - Blue door cards for your black door cards

15 posts in this topic Last Reply

Price: $1

Description:

Hey everyone. I have a set of almost flawless blue door cards, I would like to trade for some clean black door cards. The chrome trim is a little dull but the panels themselves are in great shape. 

Please contact if interested

pics avail upon request

Trade only for now. 

Adam

805.708.208two

1 hour ago, pato2002 said:

Thinking about it too. Will this work?

VHT ESP942000 Vinyl Dye Black Satin Can - 11 oz. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000CPIN9S/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_ZtYNAb51Z2CWZ

yes...i've used a lot of VHT dye and that's what you want the satin finish...only warning i can provide is make sure the vinyl is hospital clean...i clean with the closest cleaner within reach then damp wipe with lacquer thinner

here's 2 that i did a number on...everything inside the car was dyed

7.jpg.4f579940fe4170d050ae1bb9a9108300.jpgIMG_0032.JPG.c0d360a1579a7ffdeca643a761b83af3.JPG

sooo..... anyone interested in my cards? lol

Dying is interesting, thanks Etsy, never really considered that. thanks for the reminder. Will look into, I just thought maybe someone could use some original blues. ( NAVY BLUE ) 

• Like 1

Hi Mr Adams , I need a pair of navy blue door panels, mane have gone AWOL , I was supposed to get mine back when I sold my car but they are nowhere to be found . Send a price plus shipping to 90670 . my email is now stevedennish1932@gmail.com

Cheers 

Steve

On 3/6/2018 at 1:31 PM, mbausa2001 said:

I’ll text you the pictures once I get them. 

I'm still interested in the swap, but haven't got around to get the pix.  I'll be in touch unless you source them from others.