Kidroundie

BROKE COLLEGE KID CENTER CONSOLES!!!

18 posts in this topic Last Reply

Price: $100

Description:

Kid Roundie is back! I have more parts for sale! I'm listing my parts at a fair price to raise some money for college. Prices are NOT firm I will negotiate a little. I am trying to raise money to put myself through college I am majoring in Mechanical Engineering and a minor in Business.

I'm going to school but I’ll try to answer you as soon as I can. I will take high-resolution pictures of an item you are interested in so you can see the part in greater detail.   Payments are through Google Wallet, which is free to use.     

If you wish to use PayPal I am going to upcharge 5 % to cover the charge they put in place. 

Please feel free to ask any questions by texting or calling to my cell phone 907 242 7671 my name is Seth 

Parts For sale:

• Center console left: $50.00
  • Center console left: $30.00
  • Center console left: $15.00
  • Center console right: $50.00
  • Center console right: $30.00
  • Center console right: $15.00
  • Center console center: $35.00
  • Center console center: $25.00 
  • Center console air splitter plastic: $25.00
  • Center console air splitter plastic: $3.00
  • Center console air splitter wood: $3.00
  • Center console shift surround: $10.00
  • Center console shift surround: $25.00 SOLD
  • Center console shift surround automatic: $50.00

1 con.jpg

2 con.jpg

con 3.jpg

con 4.jpg

con 5.jpg

con 6.jpg

con 7.jpg

Edited by Kidroundie

2 hours ago, Rich said:

center console for $25 please Bob,   ( an old line from Jeopardy ) it is the one in the 6th photo done, what is your pay pal account please, thank you, Richard

There is one person headed of you on the shift surround. I'll keep u posted if he buys it.

16 hours ago, Sanelv said:

HI there, I was wondering if you have a Behr center console parts, I only need right side plus shift surround. 

Best, 

Don't have any Behr parts. But you are saying you also need a shift surround and left side console piece

52 minutes ago, Kidroundie said:

Don't have any Behr parts. But you are saying you also need a shift surround and left side console piece

Sorry, I think I misspoke.  I have a center console as shown in the attached picture, but my shift surround and my right console side is damaged. So, I need to replace them. Those are the parts that I need. 

Behr-AC.jpg