Hodgepodge

What are people using instead of these?

6 posts in this topic Last Reply

I'm pulling the front wiring harness out of the engine compartment so I can clean and paint and noticed these exceptionally cool little rivet-zip-tie things.

SCH_5945s.thumb.jpg.0c88bc842093b129de7d84562620f804.jpg

I looked them up and see this item, 61131353661.  

61131353661.thumb.jpg.642b5e4eb20aab16c86294c36ebf8d69.jpg

They are not showing as ended, but PNPC is showing N/A everywhere.   When I google them, it shows Turner and FCP has them ($2.40 each!) and the dealer I use lists them at $1.89 but I would not be surprised if they are backordered everywhere.  I also have no idea if they require a special tool to install.   They sure look cool, though....very clean looking. 

Is anyone else using these, or what is everyone else using in place of these?    I prefer not to use zip ties or screw-down zip ties (they become brittle with heat and age and the white ones yellow.).   

Thanks,

Scott

I used those. I think there are two sizes (lengths) available. I got some from WN and maybe Rogerstii. No special tools required. 

Tony

• Like 1

Excellent.  Thanks!   Now that I noticed them (and am removing the front harness), I'm finding them everywhere.  It looks like only one length is still available. 

Are there also people using a more modern version of these clips? Any suggestions?

9 hours ago, Hodgepodge said:

It looks like only one length is still available. 

Check with Blunt. They show cable holders available with these 4 part numbers:

61131353661, 61131353662, 61131353663 & 61131353664

10 hours ago, Hodgepodge said:

Excellent.  Thanks!   Now that I noticed them (and am removing the front harness), I'm finding them everywhere.  It looks like only one length is still available. 

I bought some early last year, and, as you say, only one (long) length was available then.