Only 15 Canadian members?

Roeland-02

• 2 weeks later...

Just joined today, I have a 1970 02 automatic, Grenada red in close to stock condition.  I know, it's an automatic but hey how many of these are left out there today, so that's why I didn't think of a 4 or 5 speed swap.

Only modifications are an electric fuel pump. The passenger side mirror was already installed when I bought this for $1200 in 2013.  It was a rolling shell, with lots of bits missing, nothing worked and I needed to have it towed home. I don't want to think about how much I have spent on this car to get it back on the road over the last 5 years but it was worth it.

image.png.4df6250e403d974044bfd150b87ab9d9.png

image.png.419b6e41593ba88b6e6c2e386d1631ce.png

1 hour ago, Guy Cocquyt said:

What year is your car? If that is your garage, l'm envious. I am located in Cochrane, Alberta. Guy

Sent from my STH100-1 using Tapatalk

The car is a 1969 (originally a 68, registered in 69) from California. I wish that was my garage, that's actually my workplace. We shot a small video series with the exhaust and coolant setup:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Guy Cocquyt said:

Mike, it looks fantastic! Can't wait to see the finished job. Who did the prep and painting?

Sent from my STH100-1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Guy I am pretty happy with the way its turned out although I have a few self induced F-Up's that have to take care of. 

The guy that did the prep/paint is a Brit who operates a restoration shop in Langley. Mostly British but does the odd German vintage resto.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

• Upcoming Events