• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any British Columbia 2002 owners here?

BCbryan

Thanks Joystream.  I'm up in Squamish.  I just wrested away a 74 tii that my Dad has had since 78.  I grew up around these cars.  I think my Dad had 5-6 when I was too young to understand what they were.  I have an Inka 74 with 50K on it.  Original paint..pretty fine unrestored specimen.  

I'd love to connect with other 02 enthusiasts and get out for a spin here and there.  Also looking for a few mechanical needs that I don't want to get into myself.  I have a bunch of little things right now I'm occupied with, but looking for someone that might be able to re-seal my rear diff?  Skeptical of all shops, so any advice is appreciated.

Bryan

untitled-8126.jpg

Bryan pretty nice way to start off...... I am planning on a trip up the "sea to sky" for  my maiden voyage shakedown . I  am closing down on a full restoration so I will be in touch in a few weeks.

Give Rick Stephenson, (a member here), a call ( 778-989-3403)  He has a shop in Port Moody, he will   be able to help you out.

Welcome, check out the club section too.

Mike

Edited by joysterm

46 minutes ago, BCbryan said:

Cheers Mike.  Hit me up at 604-849-2561 if you head up this way.  My schedule is all over the map, but it would be fun to connect.  Thanks for Rick's contact.

Bryan

Will give you lots of notice.....cheers

13 hours ago, Teelinger said:

What is it with you BC guys and Inka 02s? ?

I KNOW!  It must have been Haight-Ashbury North in the 70s.  Psychedelic Man!

We could have our own Inka Cars and Coffee.   Crazy.

16 hours ago, BCbryan said:

Looking to connect with other 2002 owners in lower mainland...

Welcome Bryan.  50K miles!  Wow.  Look forward to meeting up. 

Paul 604 689 3008

73 Inka Tii #2762958

13 hours ago, joysterm said:

Will give you lots of notice.....cheers

Can I get in on that?  Pit stop in EastVan?  Looking forward to seeing your Colorado car.  Last time I saw it, it was only a shell with Dynamat.  Rumour has it that it's come a long way, via Seattle. ;)  

Follow you up to Squamish.

Edited by PaulTWinterton

73 Inka Tii #2762958

Hey Paul,  I will contact you for sure. I have promised Ian  a  ride to Whistler once I get the car on the road so I  would be happy to have you come along as well.

The car , I finally goes to upholster this week. Baring any other holdups should have the car licensed by mid April.

That goes for all my Brethren in BC. I have a couple of "single-use" tools.  I have AN A/C fitting crimper, a hydraulic gear puller and a couple of things like that.  If you need them for a project we can work out an arrangement.

Regards

"Goosed" 1975 BMW 2002

Former BC guy, still have family on the Island.  There used to be a local BC 02 group that was pretty active, but I think it kind of fell apart a few years ago.  A friend of mine moved to the island a couple of years ago, with his really nice Colorado 73.

1972 "Canadian spec" Polaris 2000tii Touring

1969 Chamonix 2000 A